Agder Kollektivtrafikk

advance purchase

  • AKT webshop

    Update your bus card online.

    AKT webshop
  • AKT Billett app

    Buy tickets on your mobile.

    AKT Billett app
Advanced
Hide travel planner

Traffic info

23.JUN 2019 | 02:39
Kristiansand: Møllevannsveien

Linje 19 må kjøre via Rv9 Krossen-Grim Torv fra 24.06-30.06 grunnet anleggsarbeid i Møllevannsveien.

20.JUN 2019 | 09:00
Kristiansand: Kjevik

Lokalbuss linje 35 får ny holdeplass på Kjevik fra 24.06.19. Flybussen betjener ikke lenger Vågsbygd fra samme dato.

03.MAY 2019 | 09:24
Arendal-Tvedestrand: E18

Endringer i rutetilbudet i forbindelse med åpning av ny E18

All traffic messages

About AKT

Agder Kollektivtrafikk AS (AKT) is the administrative company for public transportation in both Agder counties. AKT is owned by Vest-Agder county council (40 %), Aust-Agder county council (40 %) and Kristiansand municipality (20 %).

AKT is responsible for the provision of local and regional bus services in the county of Vest-Agder. From 1. January 2015 also for parts of Aust-Agder county. The county council og Vest-Agder and Aust-Agder owns 80 % of the company, and the remaining 20 % is owned by Kristiansand municipality.
 
AKT does not own buses or other vehicles, and does not employ drivers. Instead, the company purchases services from contractors with their own vehicles and drivers
 
We provides annually a total of ca 12 MIO travels in the Vest-Agder county, ca 9 MIO in the Kristiansand region alone. (Aust-Agder 3,4 MIO): 
 
Quick links