Privacy and cookies
When you use the web pages of AKT, your browser will leave electronic information. The information is used to improve the content of the web pages. The privacy statement explains what is collected and how we use the information.
Privacy and Cookies
All information collected through the internet is stored in a confidential manner. This information will only be available to Agder Kollektivtrafikk AS (AKT) and will not be sold, loaned, leased or otherwise made available to others for commercial use, unless clearly specified.
- E-mails addressed to AKT will be answered to the extent that the content requires a reply. Statements related to our service are assessed by our executive officers and are included as a natural part of our improvement work. This may also involve external parties. E-mail that requires processing is stored in its own file handling system. In cases where processing requires responses from other departments in AKT, or third parties, contact addresses may be enclosed as part of the case processing.
- We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information that we have collected. Personal information is only used for the purposes stated in the event of registration. This also includes information provided under voluntary registration. All personal information you provide to us will be kept in a confidential manner and will not be used for other purposes than our work. We use only e-mail addresses for the purpose stated when you registered your e-mail address with us. E-mail registers are not forwarded to third- parties.
No mixing of registers
- We have access to several types of registers, including sale of electronic tickets and online stores. These records are processed separately. Therefore, in some cases, you may receive several identical e-mails from us if AKT need to inform you about critical system changes. All bus-cards are from 1 January 2012 unpersonal and not related to personal data.
- From time to time we conduct user / customer surveys. Information obtained in connection with such user surveys is kept separate from the information we otherwise register about our users. Personal information provided in connection with user surveys will only be used for lottery etc.
Web sites, statistics and cookies
- Certain types of information about you as a user are registered and stored automatically when you visit our website and our subcontractors services. These data are used to analyze the traffic pattern and are necessary to provide you with optimal use of our web sites / services. Typical information stored is the browser and operating system you are using and which domain or IP address you are associated with. All user information of this type is anonymous. We do not store information that can reveal the user's identity, unless volunteered to provide this.
- Our website contains links to sites owned and operated by third parties which have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may occasionally update this statement. Your continued use of the site will mean that you accept those revisions.