Route changes in Aust-Agder 1 January 2018
1 January 2018, some route changes take place on the buses in Aust-Agder. The changes include an increased number of departures at peak hours on line 101. In addition, there will be a new timetable in Setesdal, with minor adjustments.
Updated travel routes and times can be found in our travel planner or in our free app, "AKT Reise".
Note! App is only available in Norwegian.
Download for free from App Store:
Download for free from Google Play:
Route changes from 1 January 2018:
- No local traffic between Kristiansand/Kvadraturen and Sørlandssenteret due to improved offer on line M1 Flekkerøy - Kvadraturen -Sørlandsparken. This will allow a faster travel for passengers traveling the longest distances.
- Departure 07:00 Kristiansand-Grimstad changes to 06:55.
- Increased number of departures during rush hours on the following stretches:
- Arendal-Fevik-Grimstad: 3 new departures in the morning.
- Grimstad-Fevik-Arendal: 4 new departures in the morning and 4 new departures in the afternoon.
- Eydehavn-Arendal: 1 new departure in the morning.
- Grimstad Nord-Grimstad: 1 new departure in the morning.
Line 170-179 (Setesdal and Åseral):
- New timetable with minor adjustments